6.14.2011

The Big 3-1

Because it's my birthday and I don't feel obligated to do anything productive, I decided to look through some pictures and find some passed birthday snapshots.  I found some doozies and apparantly, no birthday pictures were taken of me passed 12 years old.  

I made the pictures extra big so that you wouldn't miss any details...

Here's a picture of me on my 2nd 3rd birthday.  I was born in '80 and it says 1982, but on the back the 2 is crossed out and a 3 is put in it's place.  I kind of wonder when Mom figured that one out...


Remember how I'm not a fan of surprises?  From what I've been told, on my 4th birthday, my parents got me this awesome Cabbage Patch bike.  {I totally remember the bike, just not the getting it part.}  They were super excited to give it to me - However, I wasn't a fan of everyone staring at me and I didn't give them the best reaction in the world.  

There is so much to say about the following picture...

Mom (and her hair) and Betsy trying to get me excited about the bike.

My awesome outfit with some amazing shoes.

Matt chewing on his nails...shocker.

My dad's shorts. 

 

I finally gave in and showed some enthusiasm.


My 8th birthday - also known as the beginning of the perm stage.


My 9th birthday - No, those glasses are not part of a costume...they are for real. 


My 10th birthday.  Still wearing those lovely glasses.  Rachael, Roxanne and Jess - sorry to throw you under the bus too, but you have to admit, I am clearly the winner here. 


My 12th birthday.  An all white outfit - interesting choice. Maybe I wanted my colored bands on my braces to stand out. 

My 31st birthday.  


This past year has been one of the best of my life.  I have loved becoming a mom to our -very serious- Maxwell.  It's been a blessing to see Wes as a father.  God has stretched me in ways I haven't wanted to be stretched - reminding me that He knows best.  I'm excited about the upcoming year...can't wait to see what's ahead!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...