6.24.2011

Our Front Door

We have wanted to paint our front door ever since the white paint started peeling...a long time ago.  I wanted to do something a little modern, but nothing too crazy.  Our house is grey. See?


I have been in love with the combo of grey and yellow lately. 
So I decided to go for it and bought some yellow paint - It's called aroma.  We{s} painted just the door so that we could make sure that it was what we wanted.  We{s} will end up painting the side window-thingys if we like it.  Wes is a fan, but I'm not so sure yet.  



3 comments:

  1. I love it! I say, "Go for it!" I have been on a kick of painting the inside of my front door and the insides of my french doors in my kitchen black! I love it! That is an awesome shade of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And I thought you called your house gay. Instead of grey. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the choice. I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...