3.15.2012

Thankful {the husband}

When I started dating Wes...

1998


1999
2000

2002


...and when he proposed...

2003

...and then married me,

November 2003 - The ONLY wedding picture I could find on this computer...


our honeymoon

I had no idea how lucky I would be to marry such a hard working man.  His job is keeping him super busy for the next couple of weeks.

I'm thankful that he works hard, but I'm more thankful that he's bummed that he's missing out on family time with his wife and boy.



a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. I can't believe how young you look!!
    I'm sorry he's working so much. Come hang out with me for a while;)
    abbyb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures!!! I loved seeing them all!! My husband works a lot all of the time and he misses a lot. But I am so grateful for what he does and provides for our family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...love seeing all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...