6.03.2012

10-4 Good Buddy. {June Answers}


1. When is your birthday?
June 14, 1980

2. What's the best advice your mom ever gave you?
To stop and pray and to give my worries/problems to God.
and...
To be proud of my height.  Stand up tall with my shoulders back.

3. What's your number one weakness when it comes to food?
Bacon.  I'm pretty sure I could eat a whole pound.
4. What's the latest recipe you've tried and loved?
It's so easy and so tender.  I've already made it twice.

5. What is your favorite post from last month? {May}
Mother's Day {Torn}
This post has given me the opportunity to specifically pray for some ladies that I've never met that are longing to be mamas.

6. What's your drink of choice in the summer?
Half Cut Tea - 1/2 sweet & 1/2 unsweetened

7. What's the best advice your dad ever gave you?
To serve others and help where there is a need.  He's given me this advice without saying a word.

8. What is God teaching you right now?
My friend, Abby, and I are reading through the bible in 90 days.  I've been focusing on the attributes of God and writing them down in a journal.  I'm learning that this life I'm living is all about Him!

9. What are you looking forward to most about the summer?
more trips to the zoo - family reunion - celebrating Max's birthday - maybe I can trick myself into being excited about potty training Max.

10. What is your favorite picture from last month?  {May}


I love his facial expression and his little teeth.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so now it's your turn!  I'm excited to see your answers and find out a little more about you!  

The nitty-gritty...
1. Answer the questions and post them on your blog.


2.  Link back to Akers of Love with a text link or using the button in your post.



Akers of Love

3. Link up your post, not your blog.  The linky button is right below my signature at the bottom of this post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the other lovely ladies {or gentlemen...I shouldn't assume} participating!

The 10-4 Good Buddy link up will be available until the 11th of June.  So, you have a week to get yours posted!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I was just remembering you had a birthday coming up. I hope you get some fun stuff. I love that picture of Max too. For some reason little teeth are just so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture, too! My husband and I did the 90 day Bible reading program this winter, and definitely want to do it again sometime. When a friend of mine had done it in the past, I thought it was too intimidating, so I was surprised at how do-able it is. I like your idea of keeping a journal about one topic as you read through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be really intimidating too, but it's not at all. I'm also reading it chronologically which has been very interesting.

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday coming up, and that BBQ Root beer sounds amazing. Once again thanks for hosting this fun link up. I really do enjoy it so much. Oh and your Max is so cute, I bet it is really hard to choose just one pic of that cutie pa tootie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!!!! That meal sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an intresting great blog! Lot's of inspiration for myself!

    Whould u like to follow each others blog to keep in touch this way?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...