9.14.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {9.14.2011}

What I'm loving this week...

I'm usually not a fan of parades.  You've seen one, you've seen them all.  I can only handle so many sirens and floats before I start losing my mind.  

However, I've never been to a parade with my boy.  That's a whole different story.  

We had so much fun!  We had a ton of candy thrown at us {which was a big score for Wes and I}.  Max did enjoy his first sucker which resulted in bees trying to get a taste of his sticky face, fingers, legs, neck, etc.  





Max patting me on the back.  I think he's done it everyday this week.  This is my glimmer of hope that he will love rubbing my back and playing with my hair someday.  I can only dream...

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love, love the little pats. Almost saying "you are the best, I feel comfortable with you and thank you!'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...