7.28.2013

We Went to the Fair

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I learned something new at our county fair.
Max is a horrible driver.
Here he is being "instructed" by some poor souls who were stuck monitoring the motorized kiddie jeeps.
There was a round track, but all Max wanted to do was barrel through the bales of hay.
{By the way, I can't ever say that.  I want to say hales of bay, bales of hale, etc}

  

Look at their faces...pure delight and mischief.
I'm in trouble.


Thankfully, Quinn took over driving and it was a much smoother ride.






Then there are these two.
I just love them together. Their birthdays are only a couple of weeks apart and they are pretty similar in their personalities.
 Oh, Emme and Max.


Even their names sound cute together.




Wes had a meeting that evening, so I decided to head back to the fair that night with the boys.

We got to see 5 hot air balloons take off. 


  


And dressed up little people and dressed up little horses.


And we had free ice cream and a $5 funnel cake.



Next year, Sam, I promise I will document that you went too.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...