11.07.2011

Georgia {Aquarium}

On our way to visit my brother in Georgia, we stopped in Atlanta.  That break {even though it was near the end of our trip} was much needed.  

We went to the Georgia Aquarium.  Max loves fish.   We know this because his favorite part of our grocery shopping experience is taking a ride by the dinky little fish tanks.  

The Georgia Aquarium doesn't do dinky.  


Our favorite part was the dolphins.  We loved them so much, I did't even take pictures.  {Not that taking pictures of any of these animals does it justice.}
  



We had so much fun {minus the meltdown at lunch while we were eating our outrageously expensive museum food}



Wes and I were prepared for this museum experience to be a waste of our money.  It wasn't.  We were there for three hours.  Max enjoyed it so much that 99% of my pictures are of his back side.  



Looking forward to sharing the rest of our trip with you, but right now I need to clean up the explosion that is our bedroom.



Photobucket



3 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures!!! I love all of the ones of Max.... Fish are pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your posts while you were gone. I can't wait to see and hear about the rest of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are gorgeous pictures! It looks like you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...