9.16.2010

Nursery Loves



I love the changing table.  I got this dresser at a garage sale. The lady asked me to give her an offer and she didn't even bat an eye when I said $8. I should have offered $5! The dresser drawers didn't function, so we took them out and Wes made a base to hold all of the baskets.


I love the glider.  It was my Grandma Myers'.  

I love the bookcase.  It was given to me at the end of my first year of teaching. The teacher across the hall was retiring and she wanted me to have it.  She had gotten it when she started teaching in the 60's.  Maybe I'll give it to Max at the end of his first year of teaching. :)

I love my curtains.  Both fabrics were shower curtains that I got at Target.  I wanted something original and couldn't find any fabric that I liked.  Who knew I'd find the fabric in the bath section?





I love this painting.  My dear friend, Joce, painted it for Max's nursery.  It definitely is one of my most treasured gifts!

                         

I love my Max.  The nursery wouldn't be complete without him.

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute nursery. You have used so many easy resources and made it so fantastic. Can't wait to meet Max.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...