9.27.2010

Sidekick

Max has an amazing dad.  I thought Wes would be awkward.  I thought he might not change diapers.  I thought he wouldn't know what to do.  I was wrong.  He's a natural.  

Now don't get me wrong.  There have been many times when we have both said, "It's a good thing Max is resilient because we have no idea what we are doing."  

Max and Wes - June 27, 2010

1 day old

1st Tincaps game - 1 month
2 months
Helping Dad with his new bike



I think we have a sidekick in the making. :)

Wes, I'm so thankful to be stumbling through this parenting gig with you!  

4 comments:

  1. So precious! Love your family!
    Lisa Perdue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, J.P is so lucky! I love him in the bumbo seat! Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, this blog is the sweetest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...