3.20.2011

Project Simplify - Week 2

I think Tsh from Simple Mom is reading my mind...or has a spy camera inside our house. She's 2 for 2 in the areas that need the most lovin' in our home.

Hot Spot #2 - paper clutter.

And now for the piles...



The desk.


All the piles in one place.  I found a home for everything - most of it went into the recycling bin. 


The filing cabinet.  I rarely venture into the cabinet.  I like to think of it as Wes' domain, but decided to take a peak at what's inside.  


Got rid of receipts, college class schedules, basketball programs and a bunch of other stuff I'm not really sure why we kept in the first place.

Organized the desk. 



I was going to post all of my after pictures, but then I just figured you could imagine all of the before pictures with no piles.  I wasn't as thorough with this hot spot as I was with Hot Spot - Week 1, but feel great about the progress I made.  

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! You are one hard working mama! Come to my house please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Matt and Abby

    Thanks Abby! One house is enough for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great. Lots of effort but the upkeep should be minimal. I was happy for this hotspot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...