5.12.2011

Confession

I have been known not to wash my hands after going to the bathroom {just being real}

...or even worse pretend like I'm washing my hands in public restrooms.  Long story.  Turned into a joke.  Don't ask.

These days, since I'm all grown-up and a mom, I have been trying to be a little cleaner and acutally wash my hands after going to the bathroom.  I have been so proud of myself of this accomplishment {I know, it's really nothing to be proud about} until my friend Abbie came and stayed with us and discovered this.


Yep.  I have been washing my hands with lotion.  

So now I'm curious.  Since this soap lotion is in our downstairs bathroom where most of our guests use the restroom, I'm wondering...

how many friends/family have used this thinking it was soap 
or 
don't wash their hands any way 
or 
said to self, "There is no soap in here.  I will just wash my hands with water."  
or
said to self, "Abby doesn't ever wash her hands.  Why would there be soap in here?"

So if you have been a guest at our house and would like to fill me in, I would love to hear from you.  

Thanks Abbie for the discovery.  This seriously makes me giggle every time I think about it.

Sidenote: All of you that have come over for dinner at our house, I promise that I wash my hands before I cook.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, noticed it was lotion a long time ago. Failed to tell you, sorry. I just washed my hands with the lotion. Also, if this makes you feel better, washing hands with just hot water is almost just as good as soap. So no worries.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...