5.25.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {5.25.11}

I have a kid crawling all over me, so this will be quick...

What I'm loving this week...

Max's smoothie mustache.  



I planted my flowers...in May!  I've never planted my flowers this early.





This bicycle trailer I got at a church garage sale for $10.

How about those bike shoes Wes is sportin'?

I promise Max liked it

Where is your love this week?  

It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both.  It can be one thing or many things  It may even be one simple photograph to capture where you're feeling the love.

If you would like to participate, click on the "Add your link" blue button at the bottom of this post.

Don't forget to copy the code under the Where's the Love? Wednesday button and paste it into the body of your love post.  

Can't wait to start sharing the love!




Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...