5.09.2011

Mother's Day and Happy Birthday

Yesterday, this boy...

"texted" me and said, "mama, come get me."  This is what I found.


I apologize for my horrible picture taking skills.  Even through the blurriness, you can tell how thrilled Max is...

I got this necklace...which I love.


Wes...I mean...Max, thanks for making my first Mother's Day so special.  I love you...both.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today is Wes' birthday.  We celebrated this weekend because I probably won't see him until 9:00 tonight.  


Max told me he's glad you're his dad.  He thinks you do a great job.  He especially likes it when you take him on walks in the wagon, chase him around the house and blow on his neck.  

Wes, I love you so much.  I'm so blessed to have you for a friend and a husband.  Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww how thoughtful is that??!?!??!! It only gets better! :) Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...