1.27.2012

Dear Squirrel


{Dear squirrel} Please stop coming into our house and messing with our plants.


{Dear Max}  I know it was you and not a squirrel.  Please stop.

{Dear brussel sprouts}  I'm not sure how I feel about you.  Last night was the first time I tried your kind.  You tasted way better than I ever thought you would, but all I could think of was nursing homes and you made our house smell like poo.


{Dear Brandy Jane Mabel}  Can I just call you Mabel?  That's my gramma's name and I really like her.  Sorry you have a grey hair.

{Dear Friday}  I'm glad you decided to be sunny today.

Love, 
Abby

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I think I am sure I know someone else who may have helped encourage Max in his digging obsession. Also, that food looks terrible. I am proud of you for trying it. Thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Just MADE my day!! Of course you can call me Mabel :) I actually think if I ever get to name another little girl that might be the name I choose!
    And seriously.. the grey hair.. kind of depressing :(

    Love,
    Brandy Jane Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max sounds a lot like my cat. She'd love me if I blamed it on a squirrel..haha... Brussel sprouts are definitely a surprising food...I've made them a few times with lemon juice and Pancetta and they've been wonderful. Of course, the rest of my fam thinks I'm crazy, but that's nothin' new...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...