5.09.2012

Where's the Love? Wednesday {5.9.2012}

What I'm loving this week...

My husband...as always.

But today marks 34 years that my husband has been on this earth.  I've been with him for 13 1/2 of those years.  Goodness, Wes, we're old...but you will always be 2 years older. :)  I love you!  Happy Birthday!



A shout out to all of you teachers.  Regardless of what any one says...you are doing a great job...unless of course you are a complete slacker, then you need to get your act together.  Happy Teacher appreciation week.

I came across some pictures from my last year of teaching.


Man, I loved these kids.



This kid and his fascination with stickers.




Our derby hat creations...




My little boy's hand.  Give him a cup of ice and he's occupied for a good 15 minutes.



 Last night, we had our first fire of the season.  I love the chance Wes and I have to just sit and talk with no distractions.


Hope you take the time to find the lovely in your life today!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...