7.25.2012

Where's the Love? Wednesday {7.25.2012}

What I'm loving this week...

So....I never posted any pictures from Max's birthday {that was almost a month ago}.  To document that we did indeed have a party for him...here you go...

Playing with cousin, Kobe.


 Opening presents


Eating cake.  Yep...that would be Psalty.


I think the boys liked the cake.




Playing with presents.





Fireworks with friends.  Wes and I were a little nervous about the late night, but Max did great!  When the fireworks ended, he kept saying, "again".







Max playing "dress-up" with Wes' biking gear.


I hope you take time to find the lovely in your life today.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Psalty! I loved listening to Psalty when I was a kid (we had Psalty records, ha ha!) So cute that Max likes him too. Been following your story for a while now, really enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great party for Max!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...