7.05.2012

10-4 Good Buddy. {July Answers}


If you're wanting to join the party, click here for details.

1. What's your favorite free thing to do with your family?
Going to the park...although lately it's been hotter than blazes.

2. What project in your house are you wanting to get finished or...ahem....start?
Max's bedroom.  Pictures up on the walls, dresser painted, clothes switched from his old room to his current room...

3. What are your top 3 favorite phone/iPad apps?
instagram {I'm doing the photo a day challenge for the first time this month}, Jo-Ann Fabrics has an app with their coupons {I'm always forgetting my paper coupons}, and the Phone4Kids app {Max's favorite these days}

4. What is your favorite post from last month? {June}
Probably my Father's Day post - I loved the impromptu pictures that I got of Max and those two-word sentences make me smile.

5. What is your go-to fast food restaurant?  ps...I never spell resturaunt  correctly.
Chick-fil-a - nothing better in greasy-food-land than a chicken sandwich, waffle fries and a half-cut ice tea.
6. What clothing style do you love?  Find a picture on-line that describes the clothing style you like best.
My style is based on finding things on sale.

Do you have a Clothes Mentor in your area?  I just discovered the one in our town and have found some awesome deals!  It's a re-sale store that carries brands like Banana Republic, the Loft, and J. Crew.
They also give you cash for your clothes, shoes, accessories...which completely makes me uncomfortable and insecure about other people deciding whether or not my "stuff" is worthy of their store.  I did it though and walked out with forty bucks and a garbage bag full of "stuff" they didn't want.

Anyway...
Here are some summer outfits on Pinterest that caught my eye.  Simple, comfy and minimal jewelry.  I guess that's my style.





7. What attribute of God are you clinging to most these days?
GOD
IS
SOVEREIGN.
It's so comforting to know that He's got my life and my family's life under control.  This means so much to me as we are in our second adoption journey.

8. When you think of junior high, what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
 Losing my contacts all. of. the. time. {in campers, during basketball games, etc} and County Seat.  Please tell me you remember that store!!!

9. What is your favorite summer dessert?
Right now, I'm really loving our ice cream maker.  In the past week, I've made vanilla and peach ice cream.  This could become a problem...

10. What is your favorite picture from last month? {June}
I really can't get enough of this picture...


Alright ladies, get to answering!  Can't wait to get to know you better!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Okay so better late than never. I absolutely love your picture Abby. And the outfit addition this time was really fun. Thanks again for this fun link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed doing this.=) I found it via Noel. She is so cool.=) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I enjoyed reading everyone's answers. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun idea! I'l have to link up next month. :) Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Sorry I was so late to link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to link up, though I posted yesterday. http://naughtbutgood.blogspot.com/2012/07/10-4-july.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...