4.19.2011

For Keeton

Dear Keeton,
I want you to know how much I love you and how thankful I am that God chose to spare your life.  

November 2009

You have brought so much joy to me.  I love your facial expressions.

blurry but adorable
I love the way you run when someone is chasing you, your glasses, and your chocolate brown skin.  



But more than anything I love that you are a constant reminder of God's healing power.  All of your milestones have been huge celebrations and we praise God for each one.  

I thought our family was close, but you brought our family closer together then I ever thought possible.  Your mommy and daddy were amazing through this trial and I want you to know that the reason they were able to endure this was only because God was carrying them.

My sister, Betsy, and her family
God has already used your life in a big way.  My prayer for you is that you understand early how much God loves you and that you continue to impact others to bring them to God and His son, Jesus Christ.

Kobe and Keeton

Again, Keeton, I love you and can't wait to watch you grow into the person God wants you to be.

Love
Auntie Abby


This week is Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) Awareness week.  I hate that our family has had experience with SBS, but I love the way God has shown His faithfulness.



Don't do it.  If it crosses your mind, walk away.

And please don't joke about doing it.  It's not funny.

For more information, you can go to www.shakenbaby.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...