4.27.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday...a little late {4.27.11}

What I'm loving this week.

Max has discovered he can pull himself up to the standing position.



Max is loving the step-up between our living room and the kitchen.





great place to go to the bathroom...

Max's eyelashes.


not loving the messy teething biscuit

Hanging out with Maxwell out in the sun.




Where is your love this week?  

It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both.  It can be one thing or many things  It may even be one simple photograph to capture where you're feeling the love.

If you would like to participate, click on the "Add your link" blue button at the bottom of this post.

Don't forget to copy the code under the Where's the Love? Wednesday button and paste it into the body of your love post.  

Can't wait to start sharing the love!






Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. He is changing so fast!! He's changed so much just since I last saw him a few weeks ago!! Give him hugs and kisses from Aunt Kathie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! He is getting big-- from when I first started reading- not too long ago! Life is going to excel quickly for both of you!!!!

    What a love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally figured out how to post the "Where's the Love" button on my page-- sorry I haven't been following the 'correct' formula. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the pictures, and the wide stance standing one. He is just so stinking cute, I want to smother him in kisses. Tell Max Auntie B loves him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SweetBeetz33

    I'm sure he would love for you to smother him in kisses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...