7.08.2011

Link Love {Casey Anthony, Infertility, Honey Strawberry Jam and Modern-day Slaves}

Hi, my name is Heather, and I'm a recovering modern-day slave owner - This post gave me a new perspective on the stuff that I am buying for myself and our family.  Sit a Spell was one of the first blogs that I started following.  I love her heart...and her occasional sarcasm.

My Favorite Desserts - My friend, Abby, wrote this post last month on her blog.  I love her honesty about infertility and her passion for her girls/adoption.  I just read it again...and it gave me goose bumps.

Blame it on John Grisham - I love Katy's thoughts on Casey Anthony.  This is the blog that I won all of the etsy loot from!!!

This Honey Strawberry Jam recipe just sounds yummy! - Simple Bites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...