8.17.2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday {8.17.2011}

What I'm loving this week...

Our first family golf outing.


Max helping Wes read the greens.

 

Max working on his Camilo Vellegas form.  {I may not be a golfer, but I know my golfers.}


Being a caddy is hard work.



Kissing the tee marker for good luck.


Max loved chasing the golf balls...


which posed a problem when Wes was trying to concentrate on a putt.




Max's cousins, Kobe and Keeton, coming to visit.

We went to the park.









Kobe and Gramps


 

running from the water
 The boys with Gma and Gpa after church.  One of these days - maybe - we'll get the boys to look at the camera.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the post of pictures from the park. What sweetness! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...