8.31.2011

Where's the love? Wednesday {8.31.2011}

What I'm loving this week...

Max's overalls.
Unfortunately, I decided to do this photo shoot 30 minutes before naptime.




Max's 2nd haircut.  Clippers were used this time.  I think that he liked the way the clippers felt because he kept getting a little smirk on his face.  However, he was a little more wiggly than the last time, but we made it through.

Here are some before pictures.  {Max has really been sucking his thumb lately.  I blame it on teething...I think I blame everything on teething.}


His pajamas sometimes consist of the shirt he was wearing that day with some random shorts.  Don't judge.



Here is our boy after.





       


3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through a linky post at J&M's Eyecandy! I am so glad that I did! Your little man is so adorable! Great picture taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am so excited to see my nephew tonight!!! I love the pictures and I DO have the cutest nephew in the world and no one can tell me differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pix of Max with his overalls and the staked wood in the background.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...