8.31.2012

Left to Right, Top to Bottom



1. Nothing says classy salad like dinosaur chicken nuggets.
2. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is crack for my boy.
3. We ran through every sprinkler we could find.

 

4. Max went right to bed.  Yay for a full evening with the husband!
5. Happy to be riding the train at the zoo.
6. My little fish.


7. Garage sale finds.  $3.50 people...$3.50.  
8.  God's truth at just the right time.  I love how He takes care of me.
9.  My first cooking experience with Max.  


10, 11, & 12.  Some of Max's favorite little people to hang out with.  We're heading there now!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

10-4 Good Buddy September questions will be posted tomorrow!  Hope you can join in on the fun!

life rearranged
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for good buddy! And my (just turned) 5 year old totally digs Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh the mint suitcases are AWESOME! great find :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the photos! those suitcases are amazing. and I am *hoping* to get my act together enough to join in your little party!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...