8.07.2012

Thrifty Love Gift Exchange

I was blessed to be matched with Ally who shares her heart about family and faith in her little corner of the internet.  I've loved getting to know her and look forward to following her family's journey.  

Ally out did her self.  I absolutely love everything she found for me!  


Isn't it all adorable?
The bottle is going on my mantle.
I can't wait to use that apron at the cake shop!
I'm not sure how I'll use the pillowcase and place mats.  I might use them for their original purpose, but I may head on over to Pinterest for some crafty inspiration.  Right now, I'll just stare at them because they are so adorable.
The dish is my favorite.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It is just the sweetest thing.

Thanks, again, Ally!  Check out what I found for her...something amazing happened.

a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut
-----------------------------------------------------
You have until the 11th to link up for 10-4 Good Buddy.  I've loved reading all of the great answers!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! you got so many beautiful things! wow. :) wasn't this so much fun? i loved it! :) lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! that bottle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, love all of that! thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...