12.02.2011

A few of my favorite things

There's a linky party over in The Nester's neck of the woods.  It's all about our favorite things...under 30 bucks.  This is what I came up with.  

1. slipper socks - I love mine...another pair, like these, would be nice...just so you Wes knows.  $22.50
2.  sheer blonde hairspray by John Frieda  $4
3. long and skinny bread pan from Ikea - I love it for delicious banana bread because it gives you lots of crispy edges.  I think it decreases your baking time too.  $5.99
4. mini-scripture cards from this shop...I don't have these...just so you  Wes knows.  $5.50 for a set of 6
5. melamine measuring bowls.  Mine are red and I use them all. of. the. time - Got mine at Marshall's for $9.99
6. This shirt...I don't have this...just so you Wes knows.  $25  {no longer available...very sad}
7. a shameless plug for our yummy December cupcakes.  The lemon cooler is my favorite.  $22/dozen
8. All-time favorite cd.  You should buy it.  $7.99









Sidenote:  Wes is a very good gift giver and is always done with gift shopping way before I even begin to start...my suggestions may be too late.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. LOVE those slippers! They look so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That t-shirt is adorable! I love her necklaces, too, great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that CD!!! And the slipper socks -- gotta get those! :)

    So nice to 'meet' you today! I'm your newest follower :) I blog at "Only A Breath" and would love for you to stop by and visit :)

    Hugs!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slipper socks are so adorable! I could really go for a cupcake, or two right now! Thanks for sharing your list! Visiting from 320...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the slipper socks! Great list! Visiting from 320. . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. love my melamine bowls too, don't know what i would do without them! love those scripture cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those bowls! :) The bread pan looks great too~thanks for sharing with us! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...